System Engineer/ V and V Engineer
Tarrytown, New York, US - 10591 Tarrytown, NY 10591
Job Title: System Engineer/ V&V Engineer
Location: Tarrytown, New York, US - 10591
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 4+ years of Verification and Validation experience in a medical device-like development environment.
- Good experience in any programming languages like C/C++/Python
- Experience in working with electro-mechanical systems.
- Hands on experience with FDA documentations, IQ, OQ and PQ.
- Exposure to validation of diagnostic device and medical device manufacturing processes.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive testing strategy for product requirements including writing test protocol specifications, identifying testing tools and resources, as well as automation scripts where applicable.
- Hands on experience in testing motors (Stepper/Servo), sensors, solenoids, pressure and temperature measurement devices.
- C or C++ or Python
- HW Testing/Diagnostics/Debugging
- FDA process
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula