System Integration & test Engineer
Palm Bay Palm Bay, FL 32905
Job Description: System Integration & test Engineer
Location: Palm Bay , FL - 32905
Duration: 18 Months
About our client: Client is a proven leader in tactical communications, geospatial systems and services, air traffic management, environmental solutions, avionics and electronic warfare, and space and intelligence. For more than 120 years, Client has been leader of technology and innovation. Extraordinary vision and a passion for excellence fuel our work. Integrated system solutions for U.S. and international defense and public safety networks including tactical ground and airborne radios, battlefield management software and night vision technology.
- Responsible for performing the system level integration and test (I&T) of all components, ensuring electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
- In support of system design activities, responsible for product design, test and integration of systems from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of the completed system.
- Responsible for developing, documenting and executing design specifications, analyses, trade studies, transition plans, installation plans, interface control documents, compatibility of physical and functional interfaces and first article product integration.
- Experience in Software Integration and Test in multi-server and device under test (DUT) environments.
- Experience developing and implementing SW test and qualification plans.
- Network interface and test experience.
- Must have object oriented programming experience (Java preferred).
- Able to ramp up quickly and understand CSCI organization/architecture.
- Able to coordinate with other engineering personnel for system troubleshooting.
- Previous test automation experience (Jenkins or other workflow management).
- Previous Agile SW Development / Continuous Integration experience.
- Good working knowledge of the Linux operating system including scripting, configuration, security settings.
- Good working knowledge of computer system architecture (processors, memory structures, computer interfaces, and network interfaces).
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Hilton Varma @ email@example.com ; 678-807-6200