Tarrytown, New York, US - 10591 Tarrytown, NY 10591
Job Title: System/Product Engineer
Location: Tarrytown, New York, US - 10591
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Responsibilities Of Senior Product Engineer:
- Work closely with cross-functional design team members to ensure that the full understanding of subsystem/system functionality and performance is developed
- Develop expertise in the interaction between different elements of detailed design, give unique insight to the potential for emergent behavior and weigh merits of various design concepts against each other
- Analyze system & assay performance test data and establish acceptance criteria
- Anticipate potential problems that may impact system performance and develop risk mitigation plans
- Write & review data-driven technical summaries and test reports
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience:
- 5+ years working experience as Systems Engineer in new product development with Engineering background.
- Appreciation for FDA regulated medical device industry
- Skilled in systems thinking with a broad range of knowledge and experience in systems requirements, integration, verification and validation
- Strong grasp of engineering fundamentals and how to apply across hardware/software platforms
- Hands on experience in testing motors (Stepper/Servo), sensors, solenoids, pressure and temperature measurement devices.
- Experience with thermal control and/or robotics a plus
- Field demonstration of new technology, design and start-up of new and existing applications, field services and data collection and customer support.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Lahiri