System Test Engineer
Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Job Title: System Test Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA - 94085
Duration: 6 + months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Systems test engineer requirement in manufacturing operation group in Sunnyvale. The team is responsible for building software applications for Manufacturing stations in the factories.
- The position is for a Systems test engineer in this team who deploys, tests and automates these System applications builds on Linux OS in their labs and factories.
- Hence it would need some level of HW understanding and strong experience in Linux & python scripting. Detailed JD is as follows-
- A passion for diagnosing hardware, software, and process issues.
- Demonstrated creative and critical independent-thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills
- Industry exposure to and knowledge of OS tools and UNIX internals.
- Know stuff like shell scripting, file system manipulation, process management, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Ruby, shell scripts is required
- Understanding of Object Oriented, Networking concepts is required
- Experience working and debugging with Hardware is a plus
- Ability to read and understand C or C++ code is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborate closely with Operations, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering and other teams to achieve team goals
- Strong ability to create reports on progress & track issues.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mac Wilson @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-298-7894