Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title : System engineer
Contract : 6 Months Contract
Location : Atlanta, GA 30328
About Client: Our client is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will involve in Infrastructure build out, testing, deploying, monitoring, etc)
- Design and assist in the authoring of software tools that reliably manage application delivery
- Reduce application deployment windows by leading company towards a Continuous Deployment environment
- Reducing mean time to recovery (MTTR) by helping troubleshoot, monitor, alert, and automating recovery.
- Hands on experience in one or more languages like Python, Ruby, Go or other systems programming
- Strong skills in configuration management systems (Octopus, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience rolling out redundant, mission-critical applications in a Windows environment
- Knowledgeable in version control systems (Git or SVN)
- Hands on Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (Amazon AWS, Kubernetes, Heroku, etc)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc), Artifactory (or Nexus) -
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rickyb @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-487-8582