Systems Engineer Intermediate
Charlotte , Charlotte, North Carolina, US - 28208 Charlotte, NC 28208
Job Title : Systems/Network Engineer
Location : Charlotte, North Carolina, US - 28208
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 0 – 6 Months
- Configure, install, maintain and troubleshoot complex local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) systems including multi-layer switching, routing, and wireless in an enterprise Cisco environment.
- Position includes configuration and support of OSPF and EIGRP routing implementations, Cisco NX-OS, Cisco IOS-XE, Cisco IOS, Quality of Service, Access Control Lists, Nexus platform, ACI, DNA, wireless LAN controller implementation, wireless survey tools.
- Advanced Cisco certification preferred wireless survey tools.
- Configure and maintain IP Address Management Platform.
- Cisco certification preferred. Must have own dependable transportation.
- Essential Functions Maintains within established levels, the technical performance of network systems supporting the Company, which includes hospitals, medical office buildings, physician practices, administrative and financial offices, and all support facilities Monitors system performance and takes appropriate action to insure the best performance and utilization of network resources.
- Supports the Cisco networking systems, working with multiple IS departments and vendors to provide stable and reliable network connectivity.
- Implements designed network solutions, understanding the ramifications for problems within Information Services.
- Works proficiently in both a team setting and independently, accepting instruction and leadership from fellow team members
- Works well under pressure, able to multi-task Has working knowledge of IP address subnetting, DNS and BIND Follows defined protocols for working with customers and appropriately balances needs and resources Assists in implementation of process improvement initiatives within Information Services Able to effectively execute project plans for network system implementations Work is subject to visibility through exposure to IS administration.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Ashutosh Kumar
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : (617) 207-0647