Houston Houston, TX 77004
Job Title: TFS administrator
Location: Houston, TX 77004
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 5+ years of experience in TFS (Team Foundation Server) administration.
- Should have worked on TFS 2016/17
- Should have hands on experience on installation and configuration of TFS servers
- Should have experience in configuring TFS with Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)/Active Directory & rule based access.
- Demonstrates expertise in customization of TFS Work Items Types, Process Templates, Build Scripts, Work Areas and Iterations.
- Analytical and customer service skills.
- Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Completes assigned tasks.
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Knowledge of the organization's industry group, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Ability to measure the quality and quantity of work effort for the purpose of improvement.
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these in order to deliver new or enhanced applications.
- Experience on SharePoint and SQL server administration is nice to have.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-257-2405