TIBCO Developer - Apps
New Orleans New Orleans, LA 70119
Position: TIBCO Developer - Apps
Location: New Orleans, LA -70119
Duration: Contract to Hire.
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 7+ years of hands on experience in supporting DevOps – Continuous Integration, Continuous Validation and Continuous Deployment
- In-depth expertise in the software design, development, implementation and supporting of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions using TIBCO products including Tibco BW 6.x, TibcoEMS 8.x, TibcoAPI Exchange 2.x, Tibco
- Admin, TRA, Tibco Hawk, Tibco Lifecycle Governance Framework, and various adapters/plugins.
- Good knowledge of XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP, Rest, JSON.
- Should have experience in reusing common services framework, error handling & message normalization framework, mediation layer, automated monitoring framework.
- Expertise with developing highly complex, highly available and robust applications to handle high transaction volumes integration systems.
- Expertise on working in UNIX environment and ability to write scripts
- Understanding in Java/J2EE, and Apache is required.
- Experience with Tibco product installation and configuring core Tibco components on multiple platforms including UNIX & Windows.
- Excellent understanding of SOA, ESB and Enterprise Integration architecture
- Good knowledge of database including SQL/PLSQL for Oracle, SQL Server, MS SQL etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent coordination with other team
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Brad Reddy email@example.com ; 678-819-8522