Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Redwood City, California Redwood City, CA 94305
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Location: Redwood City, California - 94063
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 5 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Imagine a world without search engines such as Google or social platforms like LinkedIn or Instagram. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants, discovery of genes responsible for various diseases, and research to cure illnesses.
- All of these advances, and more, are a direct result of Client’s prominent faculty, researchers and alumni, who have revolutionized the way we live and enriched the world.
- Supporting this mission is Client’s dedicated 16,000+ staff, who come from diverse educational and career backgrounds. At Client, we seek talent committed to excellence, driven to impact the future of our legacy, and improve lives on a global sphere.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Project Manager who will design and implement talent acquisition programs in support of university-wide strategic initiatives, the most critical include:
- Evolution of Hiring & Onboarding – how do we transition our talent acquisition practices to a more virtual and remote environment?
- Social/strategic sourcing – establish critical partnerships to build a sustainable and measurable talent network, including diverse hires.
- As a project manager, you will define project objectives and deliverables, develop communication plans, define team member roles, facilitate decision-making, and establish and track measures of success. You are expected to be a thought leader by seeking and incorporating research, best practices and external insights into project elements. You must consistently and proactively look for ways to innovate and drive improvements.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 7 years of full-cycle recruitment experience and experience managing a variety of recruiting programs and projects.
- Significant project management experience. Certifications like PMP are a plus.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Proven experience in developing strong relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Successfully achieved results through strong project management skills, a results orientation, and strong follow through
- Made effective decisions in difficult situations with little input from others
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and eight years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience. MBA preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Highly-developed interviewing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of state and federal employment laws applicable to the hiring of employees, including affirmative action and equal employment opportunity requirements.
- In-depth experience with web-based systems and recruiting sources, including the internet, social media, warm/cold calling, referrals, events, networking, publications, industry groups/associations, and job fairs.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office Suite
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Serena Allam