Des Moines Des Moines, IA 50309
Job Title: Tax Accountant
Location: Des Moines IA 50309
Duration: 3 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational conglomerate holding company. They are currently the 7th largest company in the S&P 500 Index by market capitalization and is famous for having the most expensive share price in history with a Class A share costing more than $250,000 each, having never been split.
- The tax accountant is responsible for preparing the federal and state income tax returns, quarterly estimated tax payments, monthly tax provisions and associated supporting work papers for the separate affiliated groups and partnerships.
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
- Four or more years of related work experience, two of which is in tax accounting with a certified public accountant designation or a graduate business degree.
- Strong knowledge of tax law and procedures, tax research skills, familiarity with various tax returns and schedules.
- Strong accounting and financial statement knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Anjali @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 972-474-6777