Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA 30005
Job Title: Tax Coordinator
Location: Alpharetta, GA - 30005
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is largest provider of HR services in North America, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim, The client offers you recruit-to-retire services and solutions that help them build the team that will take them into the future. The client had around 62,000 employees worldwide, and they have $12 billion annual revenue.
- The Selected candidate will Gather historical tax and payroll related information working.
- The Candidate will have to Work with client data in all applicable applications.
- Should be able to work effectively to set proper expectations to achieve total client satisfaction and contribute to first year client retention.
- Should Coordinate quarter end process for FLT clients to meet quarterly FLT deadlines.
- The candidate Provides information to both client and internal business partners regarding FLT inquiries.
- Need to Accurately enter data into spreadsheets and reports and other internal systems.
- Should be able to Create basic spreadsheets and reports.
- Must Follow established processes and procedures.
- Should be able to Communicate effectively with clients and team.
- Work effectively at a high volume
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Polly: firstname.lastname@example.org - 585-282-6093
Nikki : email@example.com - 678-819-8519