Techlead Solution/ Architect
Dallas Dallas, TX 75001
Job Title: Techlead Solution/ Architect
Location: Dallas, TX - 75001
Duration: 6 months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- At least two mid-sized applications developed and released in react Native.
- Knowledge on Typescript is mandatory
- Knowledge on React Navigation, App State Management with Redux, React-Redux, Redux-router, Native Bridge is mandatory
- 7+ yrs of experience in Mobile Application Development
- The Mobile Developer designs and develops native mobile applications to include requirements gathering, prototyping, coding, unit testing, and documentation.
- The Mobile Developer has hands-on development experience in mobile application design, development, testing and deployment in both consumer and enterprise based applications, including strong knowledge of objective-c/swift and/or java.
- Good knowledge of databases, including creation and modification of tables, views, and stored procedures.
- Developing and consuming restful web services to fetch data for mobile front end and parsing the XML and JSON response using different parsers.
- Integrates hardware, software packages and network solutions, including highly complex application components and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Exhibit a proactive work style, including strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Responsible for creating and developing cutting-edge mobile applications on iOS and Android, including translation of requirements into functional specifications (screen designs, pseudo code, system flow)
- Development and maintenance of mobile applications, as well as mobile optimized web applications.
- Facilitates and implements architecture, design, and development efforts of new applications.
- Responsible for analyzing requirements, determining technical approach & technical design, determining effort, and providing project deliverables by agreed upon dates.
- Troubleshoots performance issues on mobile applications and in application back-ends & databases.
- The ideal candidate for the Mobile Developer role will possess knowledge of .NET and/or JAVA and be able to demonstrate proficiency with object-oriented design methodology.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377