Austin, Texas, US - 78745 Austin, TX 78745
Job Title: Technical Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas, US - 78745
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with large computing platforms both on-premise clusters or cloud resources
- Must have CRAY high performing super-computers experience.
- Advanced skills in Linux OS systems administration with fluency in at least 1 scripting language like Python, Bash, Ruby, or Perl
- Experience with using automated build and deployment technologies such as Jenkins, Docker, PCF, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, or other automation tools
- Managing & troubleshooting issues in enterprise applications on-premise, cloud or hybrid environments
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate technical and non-technical information verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of professionals globally and in a cross functional collaboration environment
- Experience in configuration, tuning, deployment of Application/Web servers such as Tomcat
- Experience with Java code and applications
- Experience in Dev ops.
- Experience with Atlassian technologies such as Confluence and Jira
- Knowledge of the drug discovery process
- Hands on experience with source control tools such as github or bitbucket
Education Minimum Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree. Computer Science, scientific, or engineering discipline preferred.
But From All Of The 3 Main Asks Are:
- Experience with CRAY supercomputers.
- Experience in Dev ops.
- Experience in the Pharma Drug Discovery process.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula