West Point, Pennsylvania, US - 15327 West Point, PA 15327
Job Title: Technical Analyst
Location: West Point, Pennsylvania, US - 15327
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 10+ years of IT experience as a TA in design and development
- 3+ years of experience in performing technical design and review of AWS based system
- Extensive experience required to perform data analysis,profiling & modelling
- Experience in working with multi-vendor teams and stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to self-start/initiate collaboration with stakeholders to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Conduct independent evaluation of information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed artifacts (i.e., functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases).
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Strong Redshift & Oracle (SQL,PL/SQL) and Glue ETL needed
- Prior experience needed in working OLTP systems as well well verse with difference SCD types
- Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks. Provide significant contributions in the testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Extensive experience and providing insight in providing guidance to development team during migration of application as well articulate status, risk to Executive leadership and come up with mitigation plan
- Experience in Pharma Life science is a must
- AWS knowledge is must specifically in Redshift,Glue,RDS,EC2 and S3
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula