Technical Architecture Specialist
Washington Washington, DC 20001
Job Title: Technical Architecture Specialist
Location: Washington, DC - 20001
Duration: Contract OR Fulltime
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Work to build cloud patterns incorporating best practices, security guidelines and application performance.
- Interface with Executive Sponsors, Group Leads, and Lead Functional Architects to convey infrastructure requirements, plan, and schedule deployment of tasks, and resolve any issues that impact the deployment of the Application delivery systems.
- Define criteria for acceptance for the technical components of an application.
- Ensure Clients requirements are supported by the DevOps technical architecture,
- Assist in development of overall system technical architecture - including software and hardware.
- Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements and change request impact analysis. Participate in detailed design and product execution as required.
- Manage and report time spent on all work activities.
- Help Define DevOps pipeline for the application patterns and help establish the Pipeline.
- Able to manage TFS build, release functions.
Education and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor of Engineering or Masters.
- Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in establishing cloud migration practice and supporting DevOps pipelines.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC process and Agile programming
- Strong understanding of software project release automation.
- Experience supporting DevOps CI/CD process.
- Experience with the TFS and associated toolset.
- Good understanding and troubleshooting skills for Build and scripting.
- Very good experience with AWS and Azure services
- Understanding of security in cloud services
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Bruce Kulkarni @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678 606 9871