Technical Curriculum Developer-IC4
San Diego San Diego, CA 92121
Job Title: Technical Curriculum Developer-IC4
Location: San Diego, CA - 92121
Duration: 10+ Months Contract
About Our Client: The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing high-quality instructional materials and curricula for eLearning targeting Client's internal technical audience.
- Interface with subject matter experts, business owners, and peers to meet business needs across multiple cross-functional teams
- 3 years of experience with enterprise software (SaaS/PaaS a plus), IT Service Management (ITSM) applications and tools, and familiarity with ITIL framework are strongly preferred.
- Experience working with highly-technical content, preferably complex software systems.
- 2+ years of experience required in a technical training environment that uses instructional design with eLearning.
- 1 + years of adult learning principles, course development methodologies (ISD, ADDIE, Mager), and Kirkpatrick's training evaluation levels.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ferb: email@example.com ; 415-963-0401
Eden: firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-807-6200
James: email@example.com ; 415-226-0203