Boston Boston, MA 02118
Job Title : Technical Lead
Location : Boston, MA 02118
Duration : Perm Position
Our client is an award-winning global brand experience agency. We believe brands need extraordinary ideas that create emotional connections, fuel conversations and deliver business results. For more than 75 years, we have brought brands to life through event marketing, promotional marketing, sponsorship marketing, digital, social and mobile, content marketing and employee engagement
- The Technical Lead provides overall direction to the technical feasibility and possibilities of digital projects ensuring effective, efficient and timely delivery of client solutions. The Technical Lead plans the architecture of digital solutions, creating technical specifications where required and advises on the skillsets required.
- He/she serves as an advisor to the account team, digital strategy team, project team, creative team, contractors and the client.
- This role is responsible for ensuring technical requirements and standards are defined and met, and may assume project responsibilities.
- Project Oversight
- Lead the digital project delivery to ensure clients’ needs are met
- Coordinating requirements, schedules and activities, contributing to team meetings and troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Serve as advisor to the account team, digital strategy team, production team, development team, any outsourced contractors on the project and the client
- Enforce quality assurance (QA), ensuring delivery meets technical requirements
- May assume developer accountabilities as needed
- Determine and document the technical requirements of assigned projects; define site objectives by analyzing user requirements and envisioning system features and functionality
- Design and develop or advise the team to determine the correct priorities of features and functionality throughout development life cycle
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and off-the-shelf alternatives
- Working with client IT team, determine security needs of assigned projects and ensure compliance with client platforms
User Experience/ Information Architecture:
- Identify user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and serve scripting: studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines and information servers
- The Technical Lead may directly manage, mentor developers and/or contract developers
- Support and develop application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities to ensure team stays current with changing technologies.
- Participate in hiring and developing talent needed to meet future needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years developing digital/technical solutions; agency experience preferred
- Technical skills and knowledge in a broad range of pertinent areas, including many of the following: digital platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet, kiosk, response design etc); development languages/technologies (ASP .NET,MEAN, Java, PHP, HTML4/5, Flash etc.); and specialty knowledge (complex APIs, RFID, usability, etc.)
- Technical knowledge and understanding of APIs and familiarity with the legal and contractual issues associated with their use.
- Ability to clearly explain complex technologies to the account team, strategy team, production team and creative team.
- Experience with and desire to educate others on new technical skills and capabilities
- Demonstration of key competencies: Accountability for results, client focus, team effectiveness, attention to detail.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sateesh@ email@example.com; 678-487-8574