Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH 41073
Job Title: Technical Lead
Location: Cincinnati, OH - 41073
Duration: 1 Year
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Work with Stake Holders and SMEs to understand the requirements.
- Design the system for the changes. Review the design with TAO and SMEs.
- Modeling changes: Add new entries to NDOs and RDOs for the project as needed (Resource, Spec, Operation etc.)
- Develop custom dll (VB.NET) to invokes CAMSTAR web services to execute the CAMSTAR transactions as per the design. Business logic is shared between custom dlls and Designer Objects.
- Develop .NET custom webservices which will be invoked by the middleware (ILS DeviceWise) system as per the design. Webservices will invoke custom dlls to execute the transaction requests.
- Camstar Designer Changes: Create new/subclass existing designer CDOs to implement the transactions as per the design. Develop other designer objects such as Enums, Fields, CLFs, Queries for the transactions.
- Modify Insite web application shop floor forms (ASP.NET) as per the design.
- Update the simulation GUI Applications (VB.NET) to enable testing the transactions and webservices.
- Co-ordinate with developers of other integrated applications (Compass, PLC/ILS DeviceWise) and assist to them in developing and testing the changes for the project, such as validating the transaction parameters, validating data submitted by the systems integrating with eDHRD (Compass), creating/enabling data to test changes for Unit testing, integration testing for their systems.
- Merge other code changes made to the system for parallel projects, especially, the Designer code.
- Directly work with Technical writer to develop (Technical Writer will do documentation) SDLC documents such as URS, Design, traceability matrix, test scripts/validation documents for System test, Integration test, Regression test and UAT.
- Execute System test, Integration test, Regression test.
- Provide assistance users in execution/completion of UAT. Assist Technical Writer is updating the System Living documents.
Key Skills and Competencies Required:
- Actively participate among cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to required quality standards.
- Develop, debug and validate Control System software programs
- Analyse, understand, fault-find and modify software programs written by other developers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
- Excellent communication skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Jeff Kasula @ JeffK@askstaffing.com