Irwindale Irwindale, CA 91706
Job Title: Technical Lead
Location: Irwindale, CA - 91706
Duration: 24+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- The job involves cross functional interactions with Sourcing, Engineering and Manufacturing organizations.
- Identify and interact with vendors to obtain engineering materials, processes, and equipment.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as a good background in the product development process.
- Experience in Medical device products also involved in product testing activities too.
- Knowledge on CAD and Defining the BOM structure, drawings and technical specifications in PDM.
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions
- Experience on ISO requirements, FDA regulations, medical device design control, and manufacturing scale-up processes.
- Experience in risk documents like DFMEA & PFMEA
- Medical Device Experience
- Sold Works
- Validation and Verification
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; Direct: 415-200-4129, Mobile:628-243-5231