Milpitas, California, US - 95035 Milpitas, CA 95035
Job Title: Technical Lead
Location: Milpitas, California, US - 95035
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months (1 Year)
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Product testing
- writing programs for Labview (preferred)
- Using recent version/s of Protel/Altium schematic capture performing circuit design
- Write test methods
- Operating Environmental chambers or HALT chambers.
- Experiment with Medical devices, optical and electrotechnical design experience.
- Reliability test methods and test experience
- Setting up/programing and operating a robotic arm
- assess the existing deficiency of EMI/EMC guideline
- Using recent version/s of Solid works performing basic mechanical design (optional)
- operate and test optomechanical electronic systems and laboratory instruments design, build and monitor experiments, make observations, perform basic and statistical calculations, record results
- Analyze risk and perform thermal and stress/ variability testing on electronic systems
- Understand thermal design and electronics derating concepts.
- Electrical circuit knowledge, CAD assembly knowledge, Product development, product testing
- Reliability predictions, statistics, Reliability testing.
- Troubleshooting, Issues reporting
- Experience with soldering, wire crimping, electronics assembly, ESD awareness, test equipment operation. quality and reliability design concepts
- Troubleshooting various electronics devices, electro-optical and mechanical sub systems such as small motors, laser and moving stages
- Board design process
- Medical standard
- Component understanding
- Electrical troubleshooting
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter