Technical Manager (LabView, Python)
Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL 32034
Job Title: Technical Manager (LabView, Python)
Location: Jacksonville, FL - 32034
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Strong Experience in National Instruments LabVIEW technologies and Python Scripts.
- Experience in Robot interface and programming is added advantage.
- Experience in a medical regulated environment.
- Demonstrated experience as an independent thinker and starter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Excellent people, time management, and project management skills
- Expert knowledge of the product life cycle, especially related key deliverables
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly refined communication and presentation skills
- Drive robust design culture through continuous systemic improvements
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and improving design standards that result in high quality and compliant products
- Manage teams of internal, external, and contract resources that design, deliver, validate and maintain software systems that drive the manufacturing floor. Including equipment software, manufacturing web interfaces, manufacturing test system software, and validation toolsets.
- Manage, maintain and enforce software development and validation processes in accordance with our quality system, compliance regulations, and industry best practices.
- Manage, maintain and enforce software lifecycle toolsets and processes for requirements management, test traceability, and validation reporting.
- Review new designs, enhancements, and programs with equipment software architect and appropriate engineers for operating efficiencies.
- Oversee the identification, evaluation, and implementation of vendor-supplied software solutions.
- Lead cross-functional partnerships with department heads in R&D, operations, quality assurance, IT, contract manufacturers, and other stakeholders to define project scope, estimates, and seek organizational alignment.
- Deliver excellent customer service to stakeholders and internal customers.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com - 415-200-4127