Houston Houston, TX 77056
Job Title: Technical Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Houston , TX 77056
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- The position requires a proven enterprise level experience with Datacenter technologies including VMware, Wintel, Linux and Storage in large-scale, multi-data center, multi-platform, distributed computing environments. Also, it demands to be playing a critical role in resolving major incidents pertaining to server, storage and virtualization infrastructure within defined SLA, and manage a team who operates in 12-hour shift with 12/7 support on an even shift roaster.
- 8+ years' experience with deep technical knowledge of multi-tenant, Hybrid/Private Cloud systems and/or highly complex server & storage infrastructure
- Expert knowledge and working experience with Converged/Hyper-Converged Infrastructure solutions offered by FlexPod, VCE VBlock and Nutanix/VxRAIL, Hybrid Cloud Operations and Automation (VMware vRA & EMC Private Cloud)
- Virtualization Products VMware suites and Microsoft Hyper-V , Microsoft Windows Server Family of Operating Systems and Linux Operating Systems
- Enterprise Storage and Backup technologies , Server and Patch Deployment tools , Monitoring/Reporting Tools
- Good understanding of network technologies and firewall configuration and implementation
- Demonstrated experience with process automation (PowerCLI, vCenter Orchestrator) and/or configuration management
- Good knowledge with performance and capacity management tools
- Must have expertise in managing enterprise-level escalations.
- Handles and executes with a high level of operational urgency
- Ability to maintain calm, and work closely with other technical and business team during a critical situation
- Administrative level communication and collaboration skills
- Build strong relationships with global and cross-functional teams. *Certification on ITIL and relevant technology disciplines are added advantage.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-257-2405