Technical Product Owner
Greenwood Village, Colorado, US Greenwood Village, CO 00000
Job Title: Technical Product Owner
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- As one of the country’s leading connectivity providers and largest ISPs, Client appreciates the tremendous value WIFI provides our customers today and how it will power the technological innovations of the future. Today, Clients ’s WIFI network serves more than 300 million wireless devices, many of which are smart phones provided by cellular companies, and carries 80 percent of the data consumed on those devices in our customers’ homes and offices.
- The wireless device engineering team is seeking a software engineer to work on mission-critical projects contributing to Clients commitment of building and expanding intelligent WIFI capabilities.
- As a member of the wireless engineering organization, you’ll be required to work in an agile team environment where professional respect and communication is key. The ideal candidate will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of applications for our clients.
- Because we work on the cutting edge of a lot of technologies, we need someone who is a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently or collaboratively. You must be fun, energetic, outgoing and willing to go the extra mile for your teammates.
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
- You should have a real passion for the latest technology trends and be willing to share new technology opportunities with the broader team.
- Responsible for articulating and translating the Product Management team’s vision, features and roadmaps into high-fidelity stories and supporting the Scrum team in delivery
- Works within the scrum teams on a daily basis to set clear direction and expectations, articulate business requirements, help remove roadblocks, and provide subject matter expertise
- Ensures that features/stories are accurately represented with requirements and acceptance criteria
- Responsible for working with the scrum team to negotiate, coordinate and deliver product specific releases
- Understands the use and practicality of new and emerging wireless and digital technologies and functionalities, and introduces new and relevant ideas and capabilities on a regular basis
- Owns the team backlog and grooms and prioritizes existing work, including the decomposition of program/portfolio epics/features
- Experience navigating highly-matrixed organizations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt style to audience
- Experience with successfully delivering critical projects using agile development frameworks
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business results
- Knowledgeable in modern web architectures and development, responsive web design, native mobile development, performance optimization and analytics.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, as well as attention to detail
- Highly analytical, logical and good problem-solving skills
- Experience with software tracking tools, such as Jira or Jira Align.
Nice To Have Qualifications:
- Experience with Scaled Agile Frameworks
Related Work Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Product Ownership/Management, focusing mobile app-based products or services
- 3+ years Agile experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; Master’s preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sherman Elle