Technical Program Manager
Mountain View Mountain View, CA 94040
Job Title: Technical Program Manager
Location: Mountain View CA - 94040
Duration: 6+ Months contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
The Android Security team operates the world’s most rigorously tested and secure mobile platforms. With over 1 billion devices using our solution, we have superb technical capabilities and unparalleled visibility across the Android ecosystem. We’re looking for a strong Program Manager to ensure that the Anti-malware team can effectively safeguard and reduce the attack surface of the Android eco-system.
This role will orchestrate interdisciplinary launches— including coordinating incident response, and establishing and documenting processes. You will work with a cross-functional team that spans multiple Product Areas, and both internal and external partners.
The role assumes the candidate is familiar with technical concepts related to application or mobile security.
- Build and implement scalable processes and workflows for Security Operations to be able to conduct incident response and management
- Manage cross-functional efforts to respond to malware incidents (operations, engineering, legal, and PR)
- Partner with engineering to ensure proper staffing and prioritization of efforts
- Perform data analysis to inform reports
- Communicate progress and status within the core team
- Drive development projects for internal tool development and develop tools to manage security operations and analysis
- Strong desire to manage complex, highly visibility program that is interrupt driven
- Demonstrated ability to drive programs using data
- Demonstrated ability to create scalable human-oriented processes
- 3-5 years of experience in either security or abuse is highly preferred
- Prior experience driving operational teams or incident management preferred
- Experience doing developer or researcher outreach
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-606-5929