Technical Program Manager
Mountain View Mountain View, CA 94039
Job Title: Technical Program Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA - 94039
Duration: 12 Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of relevant work experience, including technical management of software developers and system administrators/architects.
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems.
- Java and Test Automation Background
- Engage and lead a team of software engineers, including task planning, code reviews and technical guidance.
- Own and manage communication with technical team and client stakeholders.
- Proactively anticipate and plan mitigations for risks, respond and resolve problems as they occur, to keep your projects on track.
- Be the interface on behalf of the team for planning, prioritization and dependency management.
- Interface with internal customers, lead customer support, enhancement and maintenance activities for the product
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570