Technical Project Manager
Houston Houston, TX 27703
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Houston, TX - 77092
Duration: 15 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- Need to have Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Project Management.
- The Selected candidate will Conduct end to end project management of large or multiple large projects.
- Works as a team member or runs individual projects and is responsible for completing projects within allotted timeline and budget.
- Defines project scope and objectives, coordinates activities of a project team, and identifies resources.
- Should be able to Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- The Selected candidate will Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Communicates with internal and external clients.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Daniel @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 617-297-9622
Oliver @ Oliverm@askstaffing.com - 678-250-9900