Denver Denver, CO 80202
Job title: Technical Recruiter
Location:1515 Arapahoe St. Denver CO 80202
Duration: 6 Month contract
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
About the Role:
- We are looking to hire a Technical Recruiter to join our team as we are launching our new Engineering and Technology hub in Downtown Denver.
- In this role, you’ll be charged with identifying uniquely talented, amazing individuals to drive us forward. You will design and execute creative strategies to engage the world’s best technical talent through a multiple channels (social and professional networks, start-up and entrepreneurial communities, etc.) From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you will serve as a subject matter expert that provides an unparalleled experience to bring the best talent to our Frontdoor.
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs, team goals, and define talent acquisition strategies.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience- including client service, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Partner with the cross functional teams to continuously improve our processes and ability to hire talented people to Frontdoor.
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of channels and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, research, etc.
- Recommend improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
Required Skills & Experiences
- 3+ years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience, specifically in a high-growth, high-performance environment, working on Engineering and Information Technology roles in a competitive market.
- Experience creating Boolean/x-ray search strings.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with and leveraging ATS systems.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills - on the phone, via email, in-person, etc. - and you will need to be effective with stakeholder management at all levels across the organization.
- A bias-to-action, high level of attention to detail, and an infectious sense of urgency.
- Experience coaching hiring managers through the recruiting process.
- The proven ability to navigate ambiguity and solve complex problems.
- A positive, high-transparency, and team-oriented approach to your work.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 702-827-0376