Technical SME - EMC Storage
Frisco Frisco, TX 75033
Job Title: Technical SME – EMC Storage
Location: Frisco, TX - 75033
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Lead and participate in joint sessions with the teams to standardize and balance support allocations. Align the right support at the right level.
- Acts as a technical SME for serious incidents and complex issues related to storage
- Responsible for setting up and managing the NAS configurations in EMC Unity arrays, Insight IQ
- Responsible for configuration, layout and management of Isilon/Unity NAS infrastructure.
- Responsible for periodical upgrade of Isilon OneFS in the client environments
- Responsible for setting up Isilon Remote replication between DCs to support DR
- Responsible for setting up the Isilon NFS/SMB shares for production/non-production environments
- Responsible for NAS storage infrastructure system management including capacity planning, snapshots, performance monitoring/ tuning, security management etc.
- Provide Isilon infrastructure support for projects including planning, installations, configurations, and upgrades.
- Create Standard Operational Procedure documents for efficiently managing the NAS infrastructures in the client environment.
- Responsible for integrating the Isilon/Unity event management with Service Now for auto-ticketing for any critical hardware alerts.
- Should be able to troubleshoot any hardware/performance issues in Isilon/Unity and provide root cause analysis.
- Should be able to setup AD/LDAP integration for multiple domains in the Isilon/Unity devices
- Experience with Block storage arrays like Xtremio, VMAX, Unity etc.
- Storage Migrations between different NAS devices (VNX to Isilon, Isilon to Isilon, Isilon to Unity etc.)
- Strong Experience in EMC Isilon
- Good Experience in EMC Xtremio, VMAX, Unity
- Storage tasks automation using any Scripting language
- Experience in Linux or VMware is an added advantage
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent documentation skill
- Should have great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- Excellent team player capabilities
- Can drive client's value and its methodology
- Can drive innovation and automation
- Expertise in preparing Operational manual.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram Manturu @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8570