Technical Solutions Architect
Florham Park Florham Park, NJ 07932
Job Title: Technical Solutions Architect
Location: Florham Park, NJ - 07932
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Purpose: The Technical Solution Architect will provide technical expertise in designing and Implementing ARIBA Source-to-Pay system. This role is responsible for the specification of platform architecture and identification of all relevant components.
Adhere to appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensures that they are applied effectively. Reviews others’ system designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology. Evaluates and undertakes impact analysis on major design options. Ensures that the system architecture balances functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
Works in a normal office environment. Fiscal cycle requires additional hours during close periods (month, quarter and year end) Requires some travel (on average 20%-30%) for training and staff coordination purposes. Must have valid documentation required for international travel. Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
Manage and coordinate technical resources for building integrations (boundary applications) and Conversion Extracts (Legacy Applications)
- Develop technical design specifications into an Architecture Design Document
- Overall responsibility for the execution of the conversion extracts and integrations for legacy & boundary applications
- Review and provide task inputs to overall Project plan and timeframe
- Review technical issues during the project implementation and coordinate with Vendor, System Integrator and SMEs
- Liaise with project leadership group
- Provide Leadership and subject matter expertise in testing phases (Product testing, Integration testing, UAT)
- Work to develop Cutover Strategy and Cutover plan
- Execute unit and functional integration testing. Document detailed test results of the system and ensure the transactions are created and propagated with accurate attributes. Validate accounting entries, interface data elements for inbound/outbound and document exceptions.
- Execute JDE ERP development activities with JDE team
- Responsible for Interface Monitoring on a day-to-day basis and coordinate with respective teams to resolve the issues and provide a status update to the business partners on impact, work arounds and resolution
- Builds production and non-production security roles
- Documents and supports Security unit test scripts
- Develop plans for Test strategies and align with Vendor upgrade cycle
- Supports execution of Security test cycles and fixes security defects identified
- Supports development of deployment and transition plan
- Source-to-Pay system such as Ariba or Similar system
- Technical knowledge on system implementation and integration
- Coordinate with Software Vendor for implementation, support and upgrades
- Coordinate with development and integration teams
- Subject matter expertise with regard to integration development and support
- Experience with Oracle JDE ERP, Oracle Integration Cloud Services (ICS)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Dennis Miller @ Dennism@askstaffing.com ; 678-487-8583