Technical Support - Network
Brisbane Brisbane, CA 94005
Job Title : Technical Support - Network
Location : Brisbane, California - 94005
Duration : 5+ Months contract (high potential for extension)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for providing escalated, broad technical support including planning and implementing hardware and software upgrades.
- Should troubleshoot moderately complex network connectivity issues.
- Responsible for providing server administration support to clients and perform backup server administration.
- Should implement file structure needs and perform data migration.
- Responsible for creating complex technical documentation.
- Should test hardware, software and configurations and analyzes / summarizes reports of results, drawing conclusions and making recommendations.
- Should have a bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training.
- Should have experience in using and knowledge of networking protocols such as DHCP, TCP / IP, etc.
- Should demonstrate skill in configuring, troubleshooting and supporting escalated end user client systems including desktop, laptop and mobile computing devices.
- Should have general knowledge of other areas of IT and intermediate knowledge of IT-related products and services.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rosa: email@example.com ; 678-250-9926
Holly: firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-487-8579
Pearl: email@example.com ; 678-250-9917