Technical Support Associate
Lincolnshire Lincolnshire, IL 60069-4302
Job Title: Technical Support Associate
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois, US - 60069
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4 Months Potential For Extension
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The person is responsible for project participation - upgrades, service improvement initiatives and operate builds of new hire PCs, upgraded PCs and peripheral repairs.
- Assists with refresh of laptop loaners, builds of basic laptops, inventory/parts processes and move process.
- Manage ticket processes and responds to assigned tickets within the time frame specified by the current IS service level agreement and works issues through to resolution.
- Maintains appropriate documentation within the incident system as determined through periodic ticket quality reviews.
- Performs printer, network connectivity troubleshooting, software installation processes, training room setup and support and issue escalation to level 3 groups.
- Support for audio, video, video conference needs in specific locations and follow unit procedures for attendance and accurate time reporting.
- Provide standard operating processes for routine situations and asks for guidance in unusual situations.
- Responsible for learning and utilizing new services and products or changes to existing services and products.
- Track time and forecast accurately related to project work.
- Must be graduated from a CIS, PC/LAN , A+ certification Programs with 3+ years of relevant experience within the field of PC Support.
- Under general supervision, performs maintenance tasks, installations/rollouts/upgrades, troubleshoots issues/repairs.
- Expertise in business applications, evaluation of new desktop tools and testing.
- Should have knowledge of PC hardware components and concepts, windows operating systems, PC networking at workstation level.
- Knowledge on audio visual hardware - Projectors, LCD’s, Speakers are preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel.
- Should have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sally, Victor
Phone: 678-606-9872; 678-487-8577