Technical Support Engineer
Cambridge Cambridge, MA 02138
Job Title : Technical Support Engineer
Duration : 03 Months
Location : Cambridge, MA - 02138
About Our Client: Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- The Selected contractor will primarily focus is on client desktop systems deployment and administration, mobile device and print management, in person and phone support, and personal solutions consulting.
- Should participate in project implementation, technical training and knowledge management, and security administration.
- The candidate requires outstanding customer service skills, versatility and breadth of technical skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail, the ability to take ownership where appropriate, and the ability to help teams and projects successfully accomplish their objectives.
- The Contractor Applies knowledge of Microsoft and Apple products, ITIL methodology, change management and risk management processes, network and telecom troubleshooting, routers, TCPIP, firewalls, VPNs, and Voice services.
- Should be able to use and update Support Ticketing System.
- High School Graduate
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-606-5014
Helen @ email@example.com ; 678-604-8280