Oakland Oakland, CA 94609
Job Title : Technical Support
Location : Oakland, California - 94609
Duration : 2+ Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for providing hands-on support for service desk telephone, ticket, and e-mail user support requests and field service support/maintenance of end user devices within the hospital, clinic and administrative areas.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and supporting all aspects of service desk and field services during assigned shift ensuring the timely completion of appropriate proactive maintenance activities and reactive incident resolution processes necessary to maintain the end user IT device environment.
- Should escalate and communicate problems and status updates to management.
- Proper use of the prevalent IT Service Management toolset.
- Should make use of ticketing system to manage work queues.
- Should develop, support and maintain systems documentation and procedures as needed.
- Should be flexible with shift or site rotation assignment (site rotation could be required throughout the work shift) including weekends and off-hours as part of regular work shift.
- Responsible for creating material including procedure documents, manuals, letters, memoranda, reports and other correspondence.
- Moderate travel required.
Required Experience And Certification:
- Should have high school, GED or equivalent.
- Should have 3-5 years of related work experience and 2 – 3 years experience in healthcare is strongly desired.
- Should be an expert in end user devices including Windows desktop/laptops and operating systems and familiar with handheld devices such as iPhones, iPad, and Android devices, and video conferencing end points.
- Should have a valid California state driver’s license, since auto travel to other sites is often required.
- Certification on A+, MCSC, MCSE, ITIL Foundations preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577
Sally: email@example.com - 678-606-9872
Regina: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-310-2892