Technical Support Representative(NOCS)
San Diego San Diego, CA 92121
Job Title: Technical Support Representative(NOCS)
Location: San Diego, CA - 92121
Duration: 36 Months
Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected NPW will provide Tier 1 or Tier 2 support internal external customers NOC/call center that works remotely with field techs or TAC (Technical Assistance Center).
- The contractor will have to Open, update and close trouble tickets - Proficiency measured primarily by installation trouble tickets work/completed and handling calls, as well as quality based metrics for the team.
- Should have a well rounded knowledge of networking concepts, networking implementation, and software concepts and use. required in the testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities.
- Need to Assist in the rapid assessment of both the nature and severity of customer problems and initiates calls to various support organizations as needed.
- Should be able to manage the installation and remote troubleshooting of Linux servers and various manufacturers of switching and routing equipment.
- Should Manage personal phone queue and handle multiple forms of electronic communication related to the project.
- Need to Maintain documentation of daily operations.
- Assists in the collection of customer requested data such as traffic reports.
- Prior Experience with subnetting and be able to segment IPs into smaller groupings. candidate will be expected to provide and document consistent, accurate and detailed analysis of issues for each installation.
- This position may be responsible for contributing to client compliance with environmental laws and regulations as applicable to its job function.
- 24 X 7 operation.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
ID : #ASK123
Helen @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-604-8280
Nikki @ email@example.com - 678-819-8519