Technical Supporting Engineer
Redwood City Redwood City, CA 94002
JobTitle: Technical Supporting Engineer
Location: Redwood City, CA - 94002
Duration: long term
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
The Technical Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provides First/second/third level technical support for customers, partners, account teams, and other Technical Support Engineers.
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product problems of moderate to high complexity.
- Provides technology/product training, documentation and intellectual property material as required.
- Acts as focal point for large account product problem resolution.
- Support customer success with specialized product knowledge.
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems.
- Submits complete and correct bug reports in area of expertise. Advocate for customers in engineering roadmap planning.
- Interacts across support teams and development teams at peer level.
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis.
The Successful Candidate Has The Following Experience, Skills And Capabilities:
Minimum 3-5 Years Of Experience In The Following:
- Understanding of application components and functionality; i.e. relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server), NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis etc.), web Servers (Apache, Nginx, etc.).
- Understanding of Big data, Hadoop Ecosystem, MapR and Hive a big plus
- Experience in Linux troubleshooting. Red Hat, Centos, and Ubuntu operating systems a plus.
- Knowledge of SAML, LDAP, BI and reporting tools, Tableau, AWS a big plus
- Experience working with web APIs
- Experience with python, Java a nice to have.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Comfort with working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work on problems of moderate to wide scope and moderate to high complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Promotes and solicits ideas within project team(s).
- Ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to determine root cause and resolution for previously unknown problems.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377