Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Technical Writer/Copywriter
Location: Atlanta, Georgia - 30328
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
- Provides national support for enterprise-wide customer contact personnel and external customers with up-to-date information on all products, services, processes, tariffs, rates, features and troubleshooting techniques.
- Authors, collects and disseminates information using various communications and knowledge management tools to ensure customer information and KEY agent knowledgebase is accurate and up-to-date and that customer contact personnel are able to articulate the correct information, processes and procedures to external customers.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Author, Update and Disseminate Information
- Creates region-specific and enterprise support content and announcements for customer contact representatives (primarily through KEY) and customers, using approved authoring tools, standards and processes.
- Manages content throughout its lifecycle including gathering, creating, auditing/reviewing, updating and retiring information needed for frontline representatives to effectively support and serve customers. Information includes but is not limited to products, features, services, troubleshooting techniques, tariffs, rates, sales campaigns and promotions and competitive issues in the marketplace.
- Collaborates with peers, boundary partners and functional experts to create, update and disseminate standardized job aids, methods and procedures, standards and other information in support of product launches and other programs and initiatives affecting customers and frontline support.
- Collaborates with peers and other teams to ensure appropriate alignment of content across communications channels and functions.
- Proactively monitors agent feedback tools and solicits feedback from customer contact personnel to enhance the usability and accuracy of information and communications. Researches alternatives and proposes improvement recommendations to leadership for enhancements to communications and knowledge center tools.
- Reviews current support communications processes and recommends suggestions on process improvements. Leads teams to develop, design and drive proof of concept on recommended solutions.
- Conducts analytics on assigned product type to measure content effectiveness for Pod(s). This includes using OIBEE, KEY Reporting, disposition data and any other tool that provides analysis of KB content.
- Functions as an enterprise contact for designated regional and functional teams outside of Care – including Public Affairs, Marketing, Product and Technology/Engineering teams – to coordinate, prioritize and support timely communications to all affected frontline Care teams and content development for knowledge management tools (e.g., KEY, Knowledge Boost, other regional tools, etc.).
- 5 or more years of experience required in a content authoring role
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and HTML
- Excellent content organization and writing proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal, peer leadership, presentation, collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with teams throughout the organization
- Experience using Upland RightAnswers or any other Knowledge Management System (KMS)
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired, such as English, Marketing, or Journalism
- Experience in telecommunications industry supporting residential and/or business customers
- 3+ years successful experience in a content authoring role
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh