Technical Writer III
Cupertino , California Cupertino, CA 95014
Job Title: Technic
Location: Cupertino , CA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Within Special Projects Group’s Learning & Development team, we are looking for an experienced technical writer who has a passion for crafting well-structured, succinct, clear, and accurate messaging.
- We want you to help us showcase the value of documentation, empowering each reader with mission-critical knowledge and skills that will fuel our Research and Development organization.
- Your technical writing expertise, vision for what great documentation looks like, and passion to boil details down to the ground truth will support this key vertical.
- Minimum of 3-5 years technical writing and copy editing experience
- Demonstrated ability to succinctly write well-crafted, easy-to-consume documentation
- Expert Confluence user (create templates and workflows; apply metadata)
- Excellent communication skills and writing capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong knowledge of the Mac/iOS platforms
Desirable Soft Skills:
- Interpersonal skills
- Capability to multi-task
- Team player
- Openness to seek and receive feedback for self-improvement
- Driven to excel
- Listening skills
- Business acumen
- The ideal candidate will possess strong technical writing skills, be comfortable with interacting with people, be highly organized, and be able to deliver high-quality written deliverables on time.
- Attention to detail comes naturally to this person who will ensure all content provides clarity and accuracy, conveys the proper voice, and aligns with our internal style guide.
- The selected person will recognize the value of relationships, develop and nurture his or her own relationships with a broad spectrum of people from across the organization and be able to successfully influence others when needed.
- This ideal candidate will apply his or her in-depth knowledge of and experience working in Confluence to create and update templates including assigning permissions and labels, applying workflows, and more.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Advanced degree or certification in Technical Writing preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Ankit Raj