Omaha Omaha, NE 68124
Job Title: Technical Writer
Location: Omaha NE 68124
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational conglomerate holding company. They are currently the 7th largest company in the S&P 500 Index by market capitalization and is famous for having the most expensive share price in history with a Class A share costing more than $250,000 each, having never been split.
- Engineering degree and two or more years of experience in technical writing; excellent written, verbal and listening skills and ability to work well with others; strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- This position will be responsible for writing technical operating instruction for pipeline, compressor, liquefied natural gas and underground gas storage facilities for Northern Natural Gas Company.
- This involves the understanding of electrical, mechanical and natural gas processing along with strong technical writing background.
Some of the major responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with engineering and field operations to develop technical operating instructions;
- Edit and format all technical materials into format provided;
- Meet deadlines so documentation is available as requested; and perform duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures and standards
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 702-827-0376