Summit, New Jersey, US Summit, NJ 00000
Job Title: Technical Writer
Location: Summit, New Jersey, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
Instructional Designer/ Sr. Manager, Learning And Development Role
This Position Designs And Develops Training Materials, Edits, And Maintains All Training Content For All U.S. REMS(Risk Evaluation And Mitigation Strategy) Functional Roles.
Instructional Design Role Functions:
- Create and maintain training materials for Trainers for all U.S. REMS departmental roles
- In conjunction with subject matter experts, develop departmental training topics
- Continually update all U.S. REMS content and training materials to include all technology and procedural changes as they occur
- Maintain content in the performance support tool.
- Develop eLearning modules using Articulate RISE and Storyline.
- Assist with development of all departmental presentations and handouts and circulate through the official approval process prior to deployment to the staff
- Introduce innovative delivery methods of training, track success upon implementation, and provide metrics to management
- Develop instructor-led course activities and reinforcement games
- Create internal training notifications when requested and circulate among appropriate management teams prior to delivery to staff
- Measure effectiveness of training by:
- Communicating with the Training Team, and Customer Care management teams on a regular basis
- Tracking items that are most difficult to cover and time consuming and proposing solutions to make the training more efficient and effective
- Sending out surveys to U.S. REMS staff to better understand most desirable delivery methods and propose solutions for additional training methods to be considered
- Assist with maintenance of departmental document control system for new documents and revisions
- Deploy training modules through LMS and track completion to ensure applicable staff members are up to date
- Other tasks as assigned
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To The Following:
- Online Knowledge Sharing System
- Create, edit, and revise system, process and procedural content for U.S. REMS
- Initiate document review cycles through SharePoint
- Implement final documents and ensure that document history and version control is applied
- Assign effective dates to documents
- Load training materials into the training delivery system, track training activity and deliver metrics to Training Manager on a regular basis
- Continually investigate ways to improve overall user experience
- Bachelors degree required.
- 5+ years’ experience as an Instructional Designer in a healthcare or pharmaceutical environment preferred.
- Experience with e-Learning authoring tools a must.
- Knowledge of Articulate 360 (Storyline) a must.***
- Knowledge of REMS processes and user experience design a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent knowledge of e-Learning authoring tools such as Articulate 360 (Storyline and RISE), Camtasia
- Detailed knowledge of SharePoint; knowledge of SupportPoint a plus
- Experience creating and maintaining instructional materials and facilitator guides is essential
- Experience documenting change history is required
- A leader with excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to communicate across multiple levels of the organization
- Group facilitation skills required with the ability to also work independently in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to remain organized with multiple tasks occurring simultaneously; project management skills a plus
- Integrity, flexibility, positive attitude and a strong work ethic required
- High level of motivation and initiative
- Great time management and prioritization skills a must
- Minimal travel required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Shaan Watson