Technical Writer/PowerApps Devleoper
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Technical Writer/PowerApps Devleoper
Location: Atlanta, GA - 30328
Duration: 6 months Contract ,Possible Extension Or Conversion
About Our Client: The third-largest cable television company in the U.S., Client offers an array of advanced digital video, high-speed Internet and telephony services over its own nationwide IP network, as well as integrated wireless services in partnership with Sprint (NYSE: S). Client Media offers national and local cable advertising in traditional spot and new media formats, along with promotional opportunities and production services.
- A global non-profit HQed in midtown Atlanta is looking for a Microsoft PowerApps Developer contract consultant to help them automate paper-based processes.
- The PowerApps Developer-will be a subject matter expert with Microsoft technology and project delivery experience.
- The PowerApps developer will be a key member the Digital Team to ensure the successful implementation of Power Platform solutions for the organization.
- They will provide guidance, expertise, and internal consulting services on PowerApps, Flow and Power BI projects.
- They will participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise-scale information portal and knowledge management system.
- Seeking a skilled Microsoft PowerApps Developer and Technical Writer
- PowerApps, .NET, and HTML experience are all requirements
- Engages business stakeholders in value/process dialogue to develop requirements
- Develop, modify, and maintain applications on Power Platform: Power Apps, Flow and Power BI
- Play a key role in developing Office Automation Processes within the Office 365 environment, designed to streamline the work process for a variety of business needs
- Develops solution documentation, flowcharts, layouts, design, diagrams, code
- Develop tools and document procedures required to manage and maintain the proposed design.
- Work independently on complex, non-routine tasks - under limited supervision.
- Interact directly with end users and/or technical POCs to resolve issues.
- Adhere to, and help construct, policies and guidelines such as, technical standards, security, and IT best practices.
- Supports system conversions, upgrades, enhancements.
- Identifies and mitigates potential problems and conflicts with Power Platform solution delivery.
- Maintains awareness of the current and future directions of the industry and associated technologies, and, where appropriate, makes recommendations for implementation of new/upgraded systems, technologies, and best practices.
- Identify, collect, synthesize, organize and manage organizational knowledge in support of business units across the enterprise.
- Implement knowledge management initiatives and strategic documentation management processes.
- Balance technology, information, processes and individual and organizational learning within a culture of shared values.
- Disseminate information in a way that is accessible, manageable and which supports the work of the organization.
- Experience creating and configuring SharePoint intake workflow applications
- Development experience on Power Platform: PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI
- Extensive SharePoint Online configuration experience
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation
- Able to gather user requirements and translate into technical solutions
- Must have the ability to write in a clear concise manner and convey information appropriately for a variety of audiences.
- Extensive experience and senior technical expertise in the field of Knowledge Management or Capacity Development with a proven track record of successfully delivering Knowledge Management strategies.
- Proven experience in the design and delivery of capacity development.
- Strong knowledge and practice of Results Based Management (RBM), experience in performance measurement and program evaluation.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent report writing and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, facilitation, planning, prioritization, and collaborative skills.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.
- Must have the ability to effective prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong experience in the development or management of information systems to support complex business processes.
- Significant knowledge and use of relational database systems.
- Experience with working effectively in a diverse team and maintaining good working relationships.
- Excellent information technology skills including relationship database programming and/or reporting skills.
- Track record of working effectively with all levels of a typical large organization within a matrix structure.
- Strong ability to organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate information.
- Must possess an internal client service orientation and work collaboratively.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an Information Systems related field
- 2+ years of Power Platform experience desirable
- Experience developing modern apps for SharePoint Online
- Power BI dashboard development desired
- PowerShell development desired
- Development experience with client-side technologies (e.g. CSS, React, etc.) is desired
- SQL experience desired
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework and experience working in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) desired
- Development and configuration of web parts and/or apps
- Knowledge of process management and analysis
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in telecommunications industry or other subscription-based business desired
- Knowledge of EmailOpen communications portal
- Knowledge of Key vendor software
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vikas @ email@example.com - 678-487-8561.