Technology Analyst | Testing processes | Test Automation Process
Maryland Heights Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Job Title: Technology Analyst | Testing processes | Test Automation Process
Location : Maryland Heights, MO - 63043
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) *
- At least 4 years of experience in test strategy and test Design
- Candidate must be having 2+ yrs. of working knowledge of QAM and DOCSIS (2.03.03.1) based STBs, with 4+ yrs. testing experience in same.
- Communication and Analytical skills
Detailed Job Description:
At least 4 years of experience in test strategy and test Design At least 4 years of experience in test execution analysis reporting. At least 2 years of experience in test automation preferably in Ruby script. Candidate must be having 2 yrs. of working knowledge of QAM and DOCSIS 2.03.03.1 based STBs, with 4 yrs. testing experience in same. Should be aware of CPE device provisioning mechanism Should have experience in test management and defect management systems e.g. HP ALM, JIRA, etc.
- Minimum years of experience*: 5+
- Design and Development of test cases manual and automated for QA of audience measurement test event generation across different makes models of STBs that are identified in the VDL TMC lab.
- Execute manual automated test cases to obtain and compare test event data from viewership data lake and produce consumable patterns and provide reports.
- Based on graphs patterns in generated report, report problem areas.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Marcus Palle @ email@example.com - 678-2032-373