Armonk Armonk, NY 10504
Job Title : Telepresence Engineer
Location : Armonk, NY or Remote
Duration : 24 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected contractor will work as as Network Engineer with video conferencing experience to support a mixed Enterprise/Service Provider Information Technology infrastructure, with specific emphasis on high definition videoconferencing/Telepresence and enterprise technologies.
- The candidate Primary focus will be on Research and Development activity as it relates to networked components of Telepresence services such as troubleshooting video interoperability, deployment validation testing, performance analysis, etc.
- Has to Analyze and document network performance and requirements of networked Telepresence systems and related components.
- Should be able to Support Tier III escalations from the Network Operations Team for IP MPLS related network issues
- The Selected Candidate can be a Teleworker, but will be required to drive to client site in Armonk regularly.
- Need to have 4 years of experience in a global network service role, of which at least 2 years with a customer facing role.
- Prior demonstrated & successful experience in providing Service Management to a Global Enterprise customer.
- Must Possess strong communication and presentation skills, and fluency in English.
- Previous experience in Fault Management, Performance Management, Capacity Management, and Security Management
- Must have Good technical background knowledge or experience in; IT systems, networking, telecommunications.
- Prior experience with Cisco Telepresence, Cisco Hosted Collaboration Video Services, and/or related Video conferencing technologies.
- Good to have Familiarity with financial terminology, contracts, invoicing, Service Level Agreements.
- Should have Very good interpersonal skills: empathy ; respectfulness ; ability to lead corrective action teams ; persuasive and diplomatic ; skilled in conflict management and resolution ; negotiation ; cross-functional teaming skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a complex environment, and deliver to timescales.
- Must be Pragmatic, lateral thinking and have problem solving skills. Analytical and resourceful.
- Have Understanding of geographical and cultural, human and business differences.
- 1-3 years of Program or Project management experience preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shiva @ email@example.com - 678-487-8565
Daniel @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 617-297-9622