Test Automation Developer
Redmond Redmond, WA 98052
Job Title: Test automation developer
Location: Redmond WA 98052
Duration: 6+ Months contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
• 3+ years of software development experience with .NET platform using C#.
• 1+ years of C/C++.
• Working knowledge of at least one of the following hardware interfaces such as USB, RS232, I2C, SPI.
• Experience in test automation or manufacturing domains are a plus.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
• Proven ability to execute in all phases of the software development life cycle, resulting in high-quality software, delivered on time.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner, seeking out areas that need attention.
• Outstanding technical problem-solving skills and a passion to solve hard problems.
• Exceptional communication skills which includes clear written and verbal communication as well as the ability to collaboratively identify requirements.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com ; 678-606-5929