Test Automation Engineer
Austin Austin, TX 00000
Job Title : Test Automation Engineer
Location : Austin, TX
Duration : Full Time
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
IS&T Point of Sale (POS) Engineering team is responsible for the technology and IT systems used to enable Apple Retail Stores service millions of customers and are an industry leader in Retail. Are you passionate about solving complex business challenges with process engineering and technology? Do you thrive in environments that require multi-functional thinking, collaboration, and innovation? If so, this may be the job for you.
- Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity demonstrated through clear communication.
- Passion for eliminating repetitive manual processes using automation
With Experience Is Some, Not All Of:
- Core Java, SQL, Junit/TestNG for testing, Advanced Java, Design Patterns, Spring/Spring boot, Hadoop/Spark skillsets
- Web UI
- Swift, Objectve-C, XCTest for testing, Xcode
- Broad experience with IT fundamentals in DevOps environment preferred
- Enterprise Networking, Security, Revision, Configuration, and Container Management, including Ansible, Docker, Artifactory, VMs, Git, Kafka, Solr, Zookeeper, etc.
Description To be Successful In This Role:
- the candidate must be hands-on, proactive, good at problem solving and have a strong desire to learn and work towards excellence.
- Participate in the development of functional requirements and technical specifications
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of trends and standard methodologies within Apple
- As a Test Automation Engineer you will be responsible for shepherding applications though the software delivery life cycle
- Work with Development and Testing teams to understand requirements and enhancement and create automation frameworks to support projects. •Drive available and scalability of POS application This Test Automation Engineer candidate takes pride in crafting solutions to enhance product delivery by architecting and leading distributed compute platforms and application services. This engineer needs work closely with cross-functional teams to identify the issue, design and implement the proper solution, and work with the engineering team to properly test and deploy changes. Critical thinking, writing solid and clean code, planning, documenting and communicating within the team and cross-functionally is critical to the success of the role.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical capabilities
- Experience troubleshooting problems and working with a team to resolve large scale production issues
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377