Test Automation Engineer
Newport News Newport News, VA 23602
Job Title: Test Automation Engineer
Location: Newport News, VA - 23602
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world s largest delivery network Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and live
The Test Automation Engineer is highly experienced in providing automated functional and regression testing services for SAP S/4 Conversion Project.
The Test Automation Engineer is responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of automated test artifacts. The Test Automation Engineer will utilize a variety of tools and scripting languages to create high quality, reusable automated test scripts that can be utilized in multiple environments. This person should possess a strong foundational understanding of testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework. Engineer is also responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Use automation test tools to develop and maintain automated test artifacts.
- Contribute to the sections of automated test plan.
- Complete sections of maintenance plan for automated test scripts as assigned.
- Plan, develop and execute automated functional test scripts.
- Capture, analyze and report test results to managers and project executives.
- Log and track defects.
- Maintain automation script repository.
- Obtain application authentication and authorization for automated testing in all environments.
- Conduct automated role-based testing.
- Contribute to work estimates as necessary.
- Execute testing data management plan activities.
- Consistently provide high quality analysis of assigned issues.
- Expand functional/data model knowledge of application.
- Seek and share ways to improve test processes via the use of automation.
- Assist in evaluating and maintaining automation tools, as necessary.
- Worksoft Testing experience
- Working within the Testing phases of the SDLC
- Testing integrated SAP and Seimens TeamCenter utilizing Worksoft Certify
- Test Data Strategy creation and management
- Strong Communication skills
- US Citizen
Nice to Have:
- .S/4HANA Functional or Technical Experience
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ross Varsi @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 732-307-9852