Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98006
Job Title: Test Engineer
Location: Bellevue, WA - 98006
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated) in the project.
- Participate in requirement and design sessions.
- Analyze requirements and designs to ensure that appropriate test plans and test cases can be developed.
- Identify and document data/report faults and work with developers in fault resolution.
Required Skills and Experience
- 6+ Years of experience in ETL Testing (Preparation of test scenarios, test cases, test plans, test results, test summary reports)
- 3+ Years of experience in Big Data Testing
- Strong in Big Data/Hadoop Concepts
- Expert in HDFS/Unix/Hive/SQL/Teradata scripts
- Knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem like Oozie, HDFS, YARN, Kafka, Spark, Scala, Hive etc.
- Should be able to handle complex data loading process using Big data utilities
- Should be strong with Big Data testing and Automating the ETL & BI data validation.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com - 415-200-4127