Grand Rapids Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Title: Test Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Grand Rapids MI - 49503
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Role: Test Development Engineer
The Test Development Engineer will design, develop and implement automatic test equipment and test programs for design verification, hardware qualification, and production testing. This will include the design of electronic circuits and writing test software to attain full test automation. The person will maintain, support and develop all production test procedures and equipment on site and in other locations abroad.
- Specify and design new production test equipment by understanding new products in Development.
- Work closely with the R&D, Manufacturing, Quality, and Engineering teams.
- Create test design documentation including test specifications, drawings and verification plans.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors to implement production testing and training of local support personnel.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing including hands-on debug of test systems.
- Contribute to project plans and provide periodic status/metrics.
- Manage own time and assigned resources to meet schedule, cost, and quality objectives.
- Generate test software in National Instruments TestStand/LabVIEW.
- Contribute to the company’s production engineering objectives regarding new product introduction, process improvement and lean manufacturing.
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines from an accredited college or university
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-257-2405