Redmond Redmond, WA 98052
Job Title: Test Lead
Location: Redmond, WA - 98052
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Overall cross-functional experience of handling Test Projects.
- Meet the end to end Project timelines by ensuring the on-time delivery
- Prior Knowledge of Accessibility and WCAG 2.0 or 2.1 is preferred but not required
- Understand business customer objectives and align the effort to achieve the same.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, delegate, and leverage resources to accomplish objectives
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
- Discuss with business customer or client to define project scope, requirements and deliverables.
- Strong meeting management and reporting skills with Exceptional Customer service skills and client focus
- Execute the project plan to meet deliverables.
- Define change control process and implement it stringently.
- Coordinate and integrates project activities, lead the team.
- Identify and quantify all the risks, define mitigation plan and monitor all risks on weekly basis.
- Define communication plan for all stakeholders, get buy-in for status report format and communicate on defined frequency.
- Solve team conflicts and problem, take corrective actions when problem arises
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ email@example.com ; 415-200-4129