Tibco Lead Developer
Buffalo Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Title: Tibco Lead Developer
Location: Buffalo, NY - 14215
Duration: 6+ Months,
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Total of 10+ years of experience, At least 5 years of hands-on experience in TIBCO Business Works and including exposure to TIBCO 6.x in the financial services sector.
- Preferred experience with TIBCO BW Plugins like MQ, CICS, TIBCO Adapters
- Excellent understanding of SOA, ESB and Enterprise Integration architecture
- In-depth expertise in the software design, development, implementation and supporting of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions using TIBCO products including Tibco BW 6.x, Tibco EMS 8.x, Tibco API Exchange 2.x, Tibco Admin, TRA, Tibco Hawk, Tibco Lifecycle Governance Framework, and various adapters/plugins.
- Good knowledge of XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP, Rest, JSON.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, WSDL, schemas, SOAP and RESTful services.
- Working knowledge on TIBCO Admin, scripts, deployments, debugging features, security certificates
- Expertise in performance tuning TIBCO BW/BE applications
- Participate in requirements gathering and design meetings with internal customers; evaluate requirements and propose best solution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and full understanding of System Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience of application development best practices
- Must be able to direct and monitor junior resources, plus coordinate development tasks on small to large scope projects.
- Prepares charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems.
- Prepares thorough, clear technical specifications and functional specifications, and updates systems documentation.
- Reviews documentation prepared by more junior development staff.
- Prepares and reviews assessments to include required tasks, estimated time frames and effort for any scope project.
- Recommends new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies.
- Maintains a good understanding of the business being supported and its functions, processes, operations and strategic direction.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com - 678-250-9916