San Diego, California San Diego, CA 92108
Job Title: Title Assistant
Location: San Diego, California - 92108
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provides support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions requiring knowledge and application of various established title industry methods.
- Supports Title Officers within their functional area with title industry processes and policies.
- Handles a variety of administrative functions within a functional area.
- Duties include, but are not restricted to those of a clerical and administrative nature which have an impact on company and departmental data / records including those of a highly confidential nature.
- Prepares reports including conclusions and basic solutions of the problem.
- Resolves problems involving variables in or from standardized situations.
- Compiles data based on research techniques and on statistical compilations involving an understanding of operating programs, policies, and procedures.
- Issues documents in accordance with departmental rules, legal or statutory requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Role Specific Knowledge:
- Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office software packages, internet applications and/or company specific databases.
- Ability to calculate variables and use formulas.
- Ability to interpret variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or policy/procedure formats.
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Skilled in prioritizing work to meet stringent deadlines and work in team‐oriented environment.
- Self‐motivated and a team player.
- Illustrates a commitment to customer service.
- Knowledge of the title industry including title production processes, title policies, title industry standards, etc.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Completion of a High School diploma
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in general clerical and administrative support which includes experience in the title industry.
- 1 year industry experience
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter